Following a court imposed disqualification a customer may be issued with a licence that has certain conditions placed on it.
This is known as a probationary licence.
A Case Manager will make an assessment of the licence holders driving history prior to issuing the licence as a probationary licence and attaching conditions to the probationary licence.
For more information - Returning Drivers Case Management.
Without limiting the conditions that may be placed on a probationary licence they may include:
- times when the customer can drive
- where the customer can drive
- the maximum number of demerit points allowed
- a zero blood-alcohol limit
- licence to be carried at all times when driving
- or any other condition imposed by the Registrar of Motor Vehicles.