Replacing your Licence
If your licence is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed you can get a replacement licence by going to a Service Tasmania shop or designated police station and providing
- your existing licence or full Evidence of Identity (including a document to enable signature verification)
- an application for licence form (provided at shop or station)
- replacement (duplicate) licence fee
If you require changes to your licence
If your licence details need updating due to:
- a change of name
- upgrading your licence to drive another class of vehicle
- adding or removing a licence condition
- adding or removing an ancillary certificate
- your novice learner or provisional licence being suspended
You need to attend a Service Tasmania shop or designated police station and provide:
- your current licence
- documentation supporting your changes (see Evidence of Identity)
- Replacement licence application (provided at shop or station)
- replacement (duplicate) licence fee.
If your licence is displaying incorrect information.
Contact Service Tasmania on 1300 135 513 or international +61 3 6233 8011 if you have any concerns about the details displayed on your licence.