- National Cycling Strategy 2011 - 2016
- Australian Bicycle Council
- Premiers Physical Activity Council
- Cycling Resources Centre
- Healthy by Design, Tasmania, Heart Foundation
- Bike Kitchen
- Bicycles Network Australia
- Greater Hobart Household Travel Survey 2010
Road Rules for Cyclists and Pedestrians
- Tasmanian Legislation - Road Rule 2009
- Road_Safety_Rules for cyclists
- Road_Safety_Rules for pedestrians
Cycling Advocacy Groups
- Tasmanian Bicycle Council
- Bicycle Tasmania
- Cycling South
- Amy Gillett Foundation
- Tamar Bike Users Group (TBug)
- Cycling Promotion Fund
Some councils have published maps of their walking and cycling facilities on their websites, or have produced brochures or maps to assist people to access the facilities. Contact your local council for details or visit their website. Cycling South has useful links to bike maps especially in the southern region.
Cycling South provides regular training programs for adults and its website includes links to a number of other providers.
Austcycle is a 'train the trainer' program for cycle training providers. If you are interested in gaining a qualification focused on teaching beginners to ride safely, the Austcycle Website contains details of their program.
Regional Cycling Network Plans
- Cradle Coast Authority - North West Coastal Pathway Plan