Basic (Full) Licence
On completion of a provisional driver licence period, a customer is entitled, upon payment of a licence fee, to progress to Full Licence status.
Vehicles entitled to drive
Vehicles which a customer may drive are located at Licence classes.
You will need to provide
You will need to undertake the following through Service Tasmania shops or designated police stations:
- provide a current provisional Tasmanian licence (can be expired up to 2 years) or Full Evidence of Identity
- complete an application form
- surrender their existing provisional Tasmanian licence (if they have one)
You will receive
- receipted temporary driver licence
- basic driver licence through the mail.
You will need to pay a fee.