Skip to content
Transport Services: visit Home
Close Menu

If you intend to remain in Tasmania for more than 6 months, you should transfer your driver licence to Tasmania only after your Mutual Recognition application has been finalised.

When you have received your Tasmanian driver licence, please email a certified copy of the licence card (or temporary paper licence) to so that we can update our records.