George Town to Launceston
- Increase in the number of services for George Town.
- Low Head and Dilston will be serviced by a regular timetabled service, which means passengers do not need to ring up to book a service.
- New Sunday services for Low Head, George Town and Dilston.
- All services will travel via the Mowbray corridor - which means that any passenger can get on and off the bus on this corridor. This change will increase the number of services along this important urban corridor.
- Services will start and finish at St Johns Street in Launceston as opposed to Brisbane Street. The pickup stop in St John Street will be stop B1 .