Legana and North Riverside to Launceston
- There will be two routes servicing Legana.
- Route 780 is a more direct route which does not deviate via Nobelius Drive. This saves travel time for the majority of passengers.
- Nobelius Drive will be serviced by route 782, which will operate five times a day during the morning and afternoon peak times with some day-time services for shoppers.
- Significant increase in the number of services for Legana, with provision of an hourly service all days of the week.
- New Sunday services for Legana.
- The Riverside corridor (along the West Tamar Highway) will be serviced by Legana and West Tamar towns. This means the majority of Riverside services will be operated by Manions’ Coaches.
- This means that Metro will no longer operate through Riverside, except for route 151 which is a day-time shopping service which links Trevallyn to Riverside shops and Cormiston Road.
- Metro will continue to operate Trevallyn services and most urban school services along the Riverside corridor.
- Riverside services will travel along the full length of the West Tamar Highway. No services will deviate via Forest Road.
- Significant increase in the number of services for Riverside, with provision of an hourly service all days of the week.
- Bus stops along the Riverside corridor will be upgraded with new signage and also to ensure they are accessible. Some bus stops will be relocated for safety and accessibility reasons.
- Riverside services will start and finish at Brisbane Street, near Target (stop D2). Services will no longer stop at York Street.