North East to Launceston, including Bridport, Scottsdale and Derby
- Increase in the number of services for Bridport and Scottsdale.
- Decrease in the number of weekday services to Derby, which is offset by the provision of new Saturday and Sunday services.
- New Saturday and Sunday services for Bridport, Scottsdale and Derby.
- Derby services will now travel through Bridport and Pipers Brook.
- There will no longer be a service to Winnaleah due to very low demand.
- Student only services will be available from Nunamara (Tasman Highway/Sideling corridor) to transport students to and from Launceston schools.
- New bus stops at the Bridport (Visitor Centre) and Ringarooma are currently being constructed.
- All north east services will continue to stop at Brisbane Street, Launceston, however passengers will need to use the stop closest to the Brisbane Street mall which is stop D1 .