Skip to content

Keep up to date with the latest COVID-19 information for Tasmania -

Transport Services: visit Home
Close Menu

1Who can apply?

You can apply if you are a student who has previously been approved for free travel or a free transfer, on a student fare paying service (other than Metro or Tassielink), and your card is:

  • current (has not expired), and
  • damaged or not working, or
  • lost or stolen, or
  • address and / or travel details have changed.

2How do you apply?

If your student bus pass for free travel has been lost, stolen or damaged you can:

If your card has stopped working through no fault of your own, you will need to visit a Service Tasmania shop to complete the form and surrender your card. No fee will be charged under these circumstances.

Please note:

If you travel only on Metro or Tassielink services you will need to apply directly through Metro for a replacement student Greencard. Visit for more information.

Replacement bus pass