The nominated operator of a vehicle can register to receive their renewal notices via BPAY View.
If your name appears first in the address field of the renewal notice you are the nominated operator. If you have a vehicle in joint names and you are not the nominated operator you are not able to receive the renewal notice electronically.
Once you register for BPAY View® all registration renewal notices for vehicles that are registered in your name will be sent to you electronically. No need to register again. You can say goodbye to paper renewals.
How do I sign up for BPAY View
Signing up to BPAY View® is easy.
- Log into your online banking account.
- Look for the BPAY View® or View Bills section.
- Register to receive your Registration notice by entering:
- the Biller Code: 227165
- your BPAY View® registration number: as shown in the BPAY box on the front of your renewal.
- The licence number of the nominated operator or company name
- The period of registration you want to pay for, 6 or 12 months. (This period can be changed when making the payment.)
With convenient email, SMS or bank message reminders and secure online or mobile access, BPAY View® makes it easy to pay on time, every time.