The Contract Services Group provides a coordinated approach to Government contracting and procurement activities for the whole of agency.
The Contract Services Group also provides the following services:
National Prequalification System for Civil (Road and Bridge) Construction Contracts
List of contractors prequalified with the Department of State Growth:
- Prequalified Contractors for Civil Construction Contracts (PDF, 27.98 KB)
- Prequalified Contractors for Civil Construction Contracts (XLSX, 44.21 KB)
Below are forms and guidelines for download:
- Application Form (PDF 560KB)
- Application Form (WORD 1.3MB)
- Guidelines (PDF 735KB)
- Guidelines (WORD 1.3MB)
- Registration Form (for mutual recognition) (Word 546KB)
- Template for Letter of Undertaking and Parent Company Guarantee (WORD 121KB)
NOTE: Macros need to be enabled in order to fill in forms electronically.
Management system checklists for applicants in categories R1/B1:
- Quality Management System Checklist - ISO 9001:2008,(PDF 45KB)
- OH&S Management System Checklist - AS 4801:2001 (PDF 68KB)
- Environmental Management System Checklist AS/ISO14001:2004 (PDF 45KB)
NOTE: The independent auditor that assesses the Applicant's management systems against the checklists must be:
- a conformity assessment body accredited by the Joint Accreditation System for Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) to the relevant standard, or
- registered by RAB-QSA (or equivalent), with experience in the civil construction industry.
For Enquiries: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org