Bridge Strengthening Works 2019/20
The Tasmanian Government is committed to strengthening Tasmanian bridges on key routes to retain the existing levels of service for heavy vehicle freight and community access.
Waterhouse Road, Hardwickes Creek Bridge
The Department of State Growth has replaced the bridge deck on Hardwickes Creek Bridge on Waterhouse Road north of Gladstone.
This work has made the bridge safer, and increased capacity for heavy vehicles.
Work started on 13 May 2019 and was finished in July 2019.
Click on the image below to enlarge the map.
If you have any questions, please contact our Project Manager, Darren McConnon on (03) 6166 3452 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed works - 2018/19
Works were completed on the following bridges during the 2018/19 Bridge Strengthening program.
- Piney Creek Bridge, Heemskirk Road
- Farm Creek Bridge, Murchison Highway
- Dundas Rivulet Bridge, Zeehan Highway
- Leslie Station Creek Bridges, Zeehan Highway
- Jordan River Bridge, Highland Lakes Road, at Apsley
- Jordan River Bridge, Midland Highway at Jericho
- Highland Lakes Road, Bark Hut Creek Bridge