Raising the bridge lift span
If you want to book a lift, you need to use the following information and procedures.
- The lift will be operational between 9:30 am and 4pm every day.
- The lift span will not be raised when mean wind speed is more than 45 km/h.
Mariners are required to:
- Book their passage under the bridge by calling the Bridge Operator on 6263 7235, at least two hours before the intended travel.
- Confirm the passage of the vessel with the Bridge Operator, one hour before the intended travel.
- Advise the Bridge Operator of any particular issue, especially the height of the vessel.
- Communicate with the Bridge Operator when on the river, using Channel 12, 156.6 MHz for normal operational matters and Channel 16, 156.8 MHz for emergency purposes only.