Skip to content
Transport Services: visit Home
Close Menu

Visit Service Tasmania with your Tasmanian licence or evidence of identity and:

Please note: If you are also applying for a motor tax rebate you will need to submit

An Application for Pension Concession and 40% Motor Tax Rebate (MR163)

  • For asylum seekers, visit Service Tasmania and show your:
    • EIS ImmiCard
    • RDI, or
    • TCC