Skip to content
Transport Services: visit Home
Close Menu

You are eligible to notify for AMR if you hold a current and valid unrestricted authority to drive a public passenger vehicle or driving instructor authority in another Australian state or territory (other than Queensland or South Australia) and you have not transferred your driver licence to Tasmania.

Anyone intending to nominate for AMR must also have a current Tasmanian Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) Registration.