- Overall increase in frequency
- Six weekday services
- Four Saturday and Sunday services.
- Better connections to Burnie, Penguin and Ulverstone.
The Devonport to Launceston service connects with the North West Express Service, giving passengers greater choice in when they want to travel.
- Improved access to the Launceston General Hospital
- This route will travel via the Launceston General Hospital when a prior booking is made.
- Connections with Launceston to Hobart services departing Launceston.