Skip to content
This route has changed.
- From Ulverstone:
- The route travels along South Road and does not divert into West Ulverstone
- West Ulverstone and Penguin passengers can still travel to and from Burnie on the North West Express service operated by Merseylink
- From South Burnie and Wivenhoe
- The route travels via Wilson Street and Wellington Street
- The route then travels via Main Road in Wivenhoe
- From Sulphur Creek and Preservation Bay
- The route travels via Preservation Drive.
- More services between Penguin, Ulverstone and Burnie:
- Nine weekday services on Route 190
- Four Saturday services on Route 190
- 26 weekday services on the North West Express Service
- 22 Saturday services on the North West Express
- 12 Sunday services on the North West Express.