Skip to content
Transport Services: visit Home
Close Menu

1Other rebates

  • Buses with three axles; if
    • their Gross Vehicle Mass is above 12 tonnes
    • you will drive them for less than 60,000 kilometres over 12 months.

The level of rebate will be the difference in motor tax between a 3 axle bus and 2 axle bus.

3When will my rebate start?

Your rebate will start when:

  • your registration is first issued, or;
  • you next renew your registration.

4What will I receive?

  • Red text on  yellow background starting with  “C” number plates;
    • unless you are applying for a farm vehicle with a Gross Vehicle Mass between 4.5t-12t.
  • Your certificate of registration.