Click on the image above to view the full size/print friendly version
If you hold a P2 licence when the changes are implemented in December 2020, you will not be impacted by any new restrictions, i.e.:
- you will not be required to display green P plates;
- you will continue to be able to drive up to the posted speed;
- you will be able to continue to use a hands free mobile;
- you must continue to have zero blood/breath alcohol content (BAC) in the P2 stage;
- you may be eligible for the Safer Driver Reward if you have progressed through the provisional period (P1 and P2) without an offence.