Skip to content
- Increase in the number of services for Beaconsfield, Exeter and Grindelwald.
- Slight decrease in the number of weekday services to Beauty Point, which is offset by the provision of new Sunday services.
- New Sunday services for Beauty Point, Beaconsfield, Exeter and Grindelwald.
- Beauty Point will have a route change to provide greater coverage of residential areas.
- Services will be more direct - travelling via the West Tamar Highway as they will no longer travel via Rosevears. Rosevears will be serviced by the Rowella and Deviot route.
- Some day-time services will stop at Legana Grove shopping centre, so that West Tamar passengers can shop locally.