Skip to content
- Increase in the number of services for Beaconsfield, Exeter and Grindelwald.
- Slight decrease in the number of weekday services to Beauty Point, which is offset by the provision of new Sunday services.
- New Sunday services for Beauty Point, Beaconsfield, Exeter and Grindelwald.
- Route change to provide greater coverage of Beauty Point residential areas.
- Services are more direct - travelling via the West Tamar Highway as they no longer travel via Rosevears. Rosevears is serviced by the Rowella and Deviot route.
- Some day-time services stop at Legana Grove shopping centre, so that West Tamar passengers can shop locally.