Skip to content
Transport Services: visit Home
Close Menu

1How can I report an unsafe vehicle?

To report an unsafe or unroadworthy vehicle, you may submit a notification online, by email or mail.

Your report will be treated with confidentiality.

2What will happen next?

The report will be investigated and the vehicle may need to undergo an inspection at an Approved Inspection Station.

Please note: You will not be informed of the outcome of any investigation.